TMO Curve. Never had a problem until 2-3 days ago. I can't send or receive ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

TedB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AF2BA8

TMO EDGE and email

Advertisement

TMO Curve.

Never had a problem until 2-3 days ago. I can't send or receive email on the EDGE network. Everything works fine when connected via WiFi though. I have done the service book thing about 4 or 5 times over the past couple of days with no improvement. Any Ideas??

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: TMO EDGE and email

Have you tried re-registering your HRT?
    On your device----> Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>hit Menu>Register now

Try a reboot, not a battery pull but simply power down and leave it off for about 30 seconds.
    This will allow your device to receive any data updates from your carrier.
    If this doesn't work, I would call your carrier and see what might be going on. Sometimes changes occur like this for some odd reason. Happened to me before, my data plan was removed and I tried everything. A call to my carrier was the only resolution.

TedB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AF2BA8

Re: TMO EDGE and email

Yeah. I Did re-register the HRT a couple of times also with no luck. I even tried deleting all of my CMIME service books and resending them, but unless I'm using wifi I don't even receive my service books. Sounds like a call to TMO is unavoidable
    Thanks for the response!