Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T-Mobile now offers two separate mail views for your accounts. One for each of the ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Thumbs up T-Mobile Service books on 4.1.0.309

Advertisement

T-Mobile now offers two separate mail views for your accounts. One for each of the e-mail accounts that are set up via t-mobile.com.

In my case i have my blackberry.com and my work account. each show up as a separate icon on my bb and only show messages from those accounts.

Nice touch t-mobile.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: T-Mobile Service books on 4.1.0.309

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive had that since day one with my 8700g. Both my Blackberry and Yahoo show as seperate icons. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying. I have 4.1.0.284.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~with Tmo. Sorry I didn't mention that.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I never did, because I never log onto T-Mobiles site to see where you can set up more email addresses, so thanks for pointing that out. Now I just have to log into gmail and stop the fowarding of the messages to my blackberry.net email address or I will be getting tons of duplicate messages.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by twheeler
    T-Mobile now offers two separate mail views for your accounts. One for each of the e-mail accounts that are set up via t-mobile.com.

In my case i have my blackberry.com and my work account. each show up as a separate icon on my bb and only show messages from those accounts.

Nice touch t-mobile.
    I still have all of my emails dumped into my main "Messages" folder, not the appropriate folder. I have my @tmo.blackberry.net account plus about 5 other email accounts and all of them show up in the "Messages" folder. Any ideas?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I still have all of my emails dumped into my main "Messages" folder, not the appropriate folder. I have my @tmo.blackberry.net account plus about 5 other email accounts and all of them show up in the "Messages" folder. Any ideas?
    Dunno...Its pretty freakin annoying when you are trying to find certain text messages to respond to but you have to go thru all the emails too. KISS-Keep it simple stupid. I don't want all my messages like email and all going into my messages folder...Only my text messages. Thats what my email folder is for.

My text messages go to the SMS folder. What I'm trying to do is to get my AOL mail to the AOL folder, Yahoo to Yahoo folder, etc. That's what gets dumped in the Messages folder instead of the respective account folder.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it does the same for me Erica. I have those icons but don't know what good they do when it all comes into the same place.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Maybe you all need to resend ur service books or something, cause mine is working 100% fine....(except for the fact I haven't turned off email forwarding yet)

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    N8,
    If you want to view just text messages do this. From the message screen, hit alt-s. This will separate out just sms messages.

Or get the Zen theme which separates SMS/MMS messages from the Messages inbox.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Why isn't there a Zen theme for the 7290? Does anyone know why not?

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

As i always said, T-Mobile got it going on. Keep up the great work T-Mobile.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

I don't go to the website or BIS log in from t-mobile much. So this was a nice surprise when I resent my service books.

It's nice for me to see two separate e-mail icons. One for my work e-mail. Only my work e-mail goes there. And one for my personal e-mail. Now I can sort and find e-mails much faster. It's a nice touch.

one other thing, the new e-mail view does not include the call logs. i use my bb as a phone and it's nice not sorting through my phone calls as well as my e-mails.
    Last edited by twheeler; 05-31-2006 at 10:39 AM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

mdbrenda - I read somewhere the older phones are not capable of the zen theme... I read it quick and was busy, had to move on, wasn't paying a ton of attention.

Zen works much better on my 8700 than my hubby's 7100t.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast