Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mailgov 1.24 Mailgov Description: If you are thinking of paying Hotmail the yearly fee for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

WhaWhaWha no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: T-mobile and hotmail

Advertisement

Mailgov 1.24
    Mailgov Description: If you are thinking of paying Hotmail the yearly fee for extra space or POP3 access think again. They do not offer pOP3 at all. Yahoo does but for a small fee. To save the fee and get around the tight fisted policies of Hotmail and MSN you can use Use Mailgov 1.24 to pull your mail and put it in a free POP3 account and still keep your Yahoo or Hotmail address.
    If it aint broke it aint worth Rimming

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

Quote Originally Posted by WhaWhaWha
    Mailgov 1.24
    Mailgov Description: If you are thinking of paying Hotmail the yearly fee for extra space or POP3 access think again. They do not offer pOP3 at all. Yahoo does but for a small fee. To save the fee and get around the tight fisted policies of Hotmail and MSN you can use Use Mailgov 1.24 to pull your mail and put it in a free POP3 account and still keep your Yahoo or Hotmail address.
    Or you can just use Gmail and not have to wory about any of these crazy restrictions.

m4nolo no está en línea Stack level 1

hey cp6169, do you actually make it work the Getmail? couse I couldn't, I have been follow all the steps for it until this error message and I dont know waht to do.

1102 messages could not be forwarded on 1 message not forwared due to their size, local port is not responding, please check that 3rd party software is runing and double check your smtp settings.

tmobtechy no está en línea Stack level 1

i have supported a few users whom seem to have integrated their standard. hotmail account with both bis 1.8 and 2.0..... so it can be done and it works just like any other email account.

also have been told that this was possible because they have had them accounts for years.

nonscense

i have then tried to add other users who have also had active hotmail account for years and years and it just does not work, i have also had issues with hotmail plus integrations.

it is just your donald duck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    Because I work for T-Mobile and im alot higher up than a RIM rep

hahahaha how high are you?????????????????????????????????

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I WANT TO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR SO HOPEFULLY YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING ANYTHING THAT ULTIMATELY WON'T WORK AND WILL JUST ANNOY YOU IN THE PROCESS. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET HOTMAIL(FREE OR PAY VERSION) TO WORK WITH T-MOBILE!!! NO PROGRAM, NO FORWARDING, NO ROUNDABOUT,BACKDOOR, LOOPHOLE WAY. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. UNFORTUNETLY THERE IS SOME KIND OF NON-AGREEMENT BETWEEN MICROSOFT AND T-MOBILE THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE. MAYBE ONE DAY BUT NOT NOW. SET UP MOBILE ALERTS THROUGH HOTMAIL AND WHEN YOU GET THE SMS MESSAGE ALERTING YOU OF A NEW E-MAIL YOU CAN CHECK MANUALLY THROUGH THE BROWSER. GOOD LUCK.

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

I use Yahoo or G-mail. I've given up on Hotmail.

well i am going to tell u, it does with with some users, i have seen them set up with my own eyes.

spurfan no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: T-mobile and hotmail

Gmail rules!
    Stop trying to set up Hotmail on your BB.. It is never going to work.
    Use Gmail and make your life simple.

Jay21fire no está en línea Stack level 3

hotmail

Never say never it will be working very shortly on blackberry.

I would like to know how in the previous posts someone said they work for t-mobile and said they don't care what RIM said they are higher up then Rim. Well i think RIM would know a little bit more about their phones then that person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12