Does BIS Support two way sync with their premium ad free products?... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

ellinj no está en línea Stack level 1

Sync with Yahoo Premium Mail Services

Advertisement

Does BIS Support two way sync with their premium ad free products?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Sync with Yahoo Premium Mail Services

what do you mean byh synch? are you talking about address books entries or emails? i know you can set up a free or premium accounts on your device for sending and recieving emails

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    what do you mean byh synch? are you talking about address books entries or emails? i know you can set up a free or premium accounts on your device for sending and recieving emails
    Johnny's nailed it. I assume by "sync" you are referring to how messages in your inbox can be deleted from the bb right? If that's what you're asking, then yes, absolutely. AND, it's also done with the free acct. No need for premium Yahoo as far as that goes.

ellinj no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Bradley
    Johnny's nailed it. I assume by "sync" you are referring to how messages in your inbox can be deleted from the bb right? If that's what you're asking, then yes, absolutely. AND, it's also done with the free acct. No need for premium Yahoo as far as that goes.
    yes, I did mean email. I don't like the ad version of Yahoo, and I know that premium version's of gmail don't work %100.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

I've never used Gmail, so I don't know... though I have "seen" posts about Gmail/BB problems. I have a Yahoo premium account. I originally paid for it so that I could have POP3/SMTP access when I was toting around a Treo. *shudder* That was the only way I could get the email to work with it as the free acct didn't offer POP3 back then. I only keep it now due to the "ad free" as you have noted.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Have you tried Yahoo's Autosync?
    JerryD