Ok here is the deal I have the blackberry curve and have setup my company's ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

chadg007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Subfolder. Inbox Rule not getting email

Advertisement

Ok here is the deal I have the blackberry curve and have setup my company's email address via the email setup on the phone. It auto set it up for me by using my email address and network login and everything seems to work but my subfolders in outlook. I have an Inbox and included are subfolders i have about 50 contacts that i deal with on a day to day basis. Instead of having a full inbox with mixed emails i have everything seperated by contact so when it is recieved it is moved to the correct contact folder. I guess in outlook its called a Rule.. jane doe1 email address is moved to jane doe1 folder when i recieve anything from that person

Example

Inbox
    >Contact 1
    >Contact 2
    and so forth on

I can send and recieve email from my blackberry fine but I do not recieve any of the emails that I get in my subfolders. It is only pulling what i get in my actualy inbox. Is there a setting that can be setup? I cannot synch or redirect anything because IT will not allow us to install software on our pc at work. I also can access my outlook through the web and our corporate site but I would really like to get everything sent to me via blackberry email on the phone its much easier and requires less scrolling around on the website lol

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Subfolder. Inbox Rule not getting email

You need to be on a BES or have Desktop Redirector for that to work.

chadg007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Subfolder. Inbox Rule not getting email

cool thanks thats what i thought from reading other posts about redirector but unfortunately i cant install anything on my work's network. I guess i can delete all my rules and go back to the old 1 inbox. i was just hopin there was something i could maybe do in outlook besides going to 1 inbox to make it work