Hello - I am hoping that someone can help me with my continuing email problems. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

glfalcon no está en línea Stack level 1

Still Not Receiving E-mails

Advertisement

Hello -

I am hoping that someone can help me with my continuing email problems.

I am still unable to get my work emails to my phone. If I log into outlook I am able to set up my calendar and tasks and they go straight to my phone. I don't understand why my email won't go through. I receive my personal e-mail but not my work e-mail.

I have tried to "reconcile now," many times but with no success. When I first synced my BB through BES all my previous work e-mails appeared on the BB, but after that nothing. It has been a week and, needless to say, I need my work e-mails.

Does anyone have any adivce? I can send emails from my phone with my work address. When composing emails I have the option to use my gmail address or "desktop." Help please! I am currently on the road and hate having to log in to my email every few minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

jestar15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    400DD044

Re: Still Not Receiving E-mails

What does the UID read in your Desktop CMIME Service Book? If it has your email address then I would uninstall Desktop Manager or modify it so that it's configured for the Blackberry Enterprise Server instead of Blackberry Desktop Redirector.

the UID starts with an "S" and then ahs many numbers and letters in it. It doesn't not have my work email on here. So, I should uninstall the desktop manager on my laptop? Or how can I reconfigure it to have it remain on my desktop?

If I uninstall it, will this fix the problem. Thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction! I hope I can figure this out.

PIN/ID
    400DD044

gfalcon,

That number is the BES SRP ID for your Blackberry server, that should be correct. If you send an email, using the 'Desktop' message service, do you receive an error?

PIN/ID
    400DD044

You may want to go to Options > Security Options > General Settings, scroll down to Services, you should see the same SRP ID 'SXXXXXX'. Once you've highlighted the SRP ID click the trackwheel and select 'Regenrate Encryption Key'

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

and also while in your email on the handheld to pull up menu and scroll down to options and then email reconciliation and make sure that you see wireless reconcile and that its on and not off.

I do receive an error when I try to send an email. I sent a request for a new encryption key but it seems to be taking awhile. Do I need to tell my IT people to expect it? I'm hoping this will solve the problem.

Fritter - I do not see a "wirless reconcile." But when I go to email reconciliation, I do not see an option for wireless reconciliation. All I have is "message services" and "delete on"