Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, there are a few things you can do to try and stop... See if ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Advertisement

Well, there are a few things you can do to try and stop...

See if you can log onto your BIS server and set up some type of filter there. It's not going to be the greatest in the world, but it may help for a while.

As for the actual berry itself, not that I am aware of.

penguin1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    request
    nice read, have had a couple of things sent to me that seem to come out of nowhere, but so far the filters and disposable addresses work nicely. I use the disposable ones for ordering things online

AngelCakes no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Spam: How it finds you. How you can prevent it. How you can deal with it

Oh this was just what i was looking for ... i keep getting spam on my bb but of course its blocked on my main computers, so i have been getting pissed with all the spam coming to my phone disturbing me when i think its something important it turns out to be spam. What can i really do to get it to stop?
    AngelCakes

ray50ray no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318905A8

Great Info, was having huge problems with Spam!

Thanks

PwDiamond no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249df67d

This might be a little more on the BES user side of things, but small businesses or individuals using BIS might be interested too, as you can get the product as a standalone without exchange. We switched our exchange hosting to a company called Appriver several months ago, and have been absolutely AMAZED by the spam filtering they have (it's called SecureTide)... we went from 8 users receiving about 30,000 spam messages combined coming through (most went into the junk box, but still, it's annoying) to only getting about 10 to 15 spam messages a month (for all 8 users), and they all go into the junk box on the clients. It's crazy. I probably get one to two spam messages a month if that that manage to sneak through.

Morehouse96 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am actually a lawyer who sues spammers. You should visit the FTC.gov website for more information on how to fight spam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12