I got my new pearl 8120 today and I have a entire IPD backup so ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

sj022698 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorting Messages? 3rd Party Software? ANYTHING???

Advertisement

I got my new pearl 8120 today and I have a entire IPD backup so I'm just going to switch over everything which should save a lot of time. However, I'm curious if there is ANY way to sort emails/sms messages...I'd like to be able to sort by sender, etc...and delete like that...Is there any way on the 8120 or even a 3rd party software that I can use...I tried using the ABC Amber which is great for VIEWING them but I wish you could go in and delete from there and then save a new IPD file.

Any thoughts?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    While in your messages you can press alt S to list only sms, if that helps you...
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    Go into messages, hit menu->search. Enter your search criteria and save the search. Then the next time you are in messages you can hit Alt and the letter assigned to the search. It will bring up the search data. You can then do a delete prior to just delete that data from the message list. It also gives you an option to delete saved messages. Hope that helps. It works on the curve not sure about the pearl.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Oh cool that is a very good way to do it...

Use the name field for From and text field for subject or stuff in the email Nice tip
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>