Hello~ Ok, this is strange. On my Curve, I am receiving email from some members ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

GoPurpleFrogs no está en línea Stack level 1

Some emails received; others not from Exchange Server

Advertisement

Hello~

Ok, this is strange. On my Curve, I am receiving email from some members of our company via the exchange server, but not from others. This started happening a couple of weeks ago; formerly it had been okay.

On my laptop Outlook I receive from everybody. Why is it that it's not also true on my BB? There's nothing under my filters on the BIS that blocks certain email addresses. BTW, I receive email from those outside my company without any problems.

It has to be something on the device itself, I would think, since I don't see anything that would make a difference on the BIS. I tried removing the battery and putting it back in...sending registrations and service books....any ideas?

John

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey there! Welcome to PinStack!

Are you receiving your work e-mails through your company's BlackBerry Exchange Server, or do you have your work account set up in BIS?

Hey RoGro,

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the reply! I set it up as a work account on BIS; the company server is on MS Exchange.....

I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I do get email through the same server but a different account, for a different division of our small company. These come through fine.

Do you have any filters that move e-mails from certain people to a different folder within Outlook?

Thanks,

Yes, I have created rules that automatically send incoming emails for certain people to folders as they come in....I can delete those rules and see what happens..

J.

That'll do it! Those e-mails won't reach your device.

RoGro:

Thanks! I'll get right on it & let you know how it goes...it may be later before I can get some folks to send me test messages...

...and thanks for working with me on this...

John

You're welcome, John! That'll definitely solve your problem.

Glad to help!

Roger