Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol yall forgot the first thing you do, should be to do a battery pull ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

Lol yall forgot the first thing you do, should be to do a battery pull , then check your free space...

after that then start clearing logs and cache and extras... Though you really should get rid any extras you have anyway... Dont forget to delete all the themes that you didnt like or dont use.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ What rashard said.

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    did all of the below and got rid of some apps i dont use and themes. did battery pull. Its flying now and running smoother.

FILE FREE- 42476105 Bytes

Wow!! That's awesome! You just freed up like 40mb!

I forgot the 8330s have more onboard memory than the other Curve models.

Good work!

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea thanks for the help. I had to much junk on it anyway.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    if you're brave you can free up memory by editing the blackberry.alx javaloader that loads the OS onto your phone an get rid of the languages and what not you don't use or need...it's pretty safe and there are walkthroughs here on the stacks...but with 40mb free you should be good for a while

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    'Sup, J?

Umm, wouldn't you be MY shadow since I've been beating you to the punch lately?

As per Jbee's suggestion, to delete call logs, open a message folder, then press the BB menu button (to the left of the trackball). Scroll down to View Folder, which opens up all the call and e-mail related folders. Scroll down to Phone Call Log and select. Go to the very top of the screen and press the BB menu button again, select Delete Prior and Yes. There goes the call log!

You should also clear your event log as well. To do so, from the home screen press and hold the LEFT Alt button, then press L, then G, then L, then G again, which will bring up your event log. Press the BB menu button, scroll to Clear Log, select and clear the log.

Those two should free up a bunch of space if you haven't done that regularly.
    Havin' a 2 year old. bein' Mr.Mom + 3rd shift does that 2 ya'...thx 4 bein' there for the bros!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Havin' a 2 year old. bein' Mr.Mom + 3rd shift does that 2 ya'...thx 4 bein' there for the bros!
    I hear ya, brother. Hang in there!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Lol yall forgot the first thing you do, should be to do a battery pull , then check your free space...

after that then start clearing logs and cache and extras... Though you really should get rid any extras you have anyway... Dont forget to delete all the themes that you didnt like or dont use.
    Good lookin' out Rashard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12