Just wondering if it's just me or if the AccuWeather Push Weather subscription is really ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

ZeroXR no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451FA7D

Slow updates from AccuWeather's Push Weather

Advertisement

Just wondering if it's just me or if the AccuWeather Push Weather subscription is really slow? I mean, WeatherEye updates on the basis of every 30 minutes and the weather icon matches the forecast... but with the Push Weather subscription, I don't see any update options to refresh the icon.

I personally like the Push Weather icons cause it meshes together naturally with the other app icons, unlike the one from WeatherEye... But if anyone knows an answer to this or maybe another weather app, it'd be good to get a reply.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The push weather you subscribe to via the mobile.blackberry.com site is awful, only updates twice a day I think and is usually off by a few hours when it does. At least that was my experience with it when I used it a year ago. Def better off with weathereye or weatherbug IMO.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ZeroXR no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451FA7D
    In that case I may have to give Weatherbug a chance. Even though the Weatherbug Direct seems like it hasn't seen an update for a while...

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Twice a day should be adequate. I doubt weather changes that drastically in 30 minutes