I did some reading and found that T-Mobile does not support Hotmail via BIS - ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

pjd17011 no está en línea Stack level 1

Setup 7290 T-Mobile BB with Hotmail

Advertisement

I did some reading and found that T-Mobile does not support Hotmail via BIS - HTTP.

However I believe you can set it up as an IMAP Account. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck setting up a Hotmail account on a T-Mobile BB.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Setup 7290 T-Mobile BB with Hotmail

I gave up after trying a few things. I don't use hotmail as much as my yahoo or gmail. I guess it is hotmail's loss.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2

To get HotMail access with T-Mobile CrackBerry, you need to pay Microsoft the $20 for the HotMail Plus, or subscribe to their internet plan. The only other thing you can do is to download the Opera Mini Web Browser(works a lot better than the native BB), and access it through that. That works, and you get access to the other stuff in there, but no push-

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by csa819
    To get HotMail access with T-Mobile CrackBerry, you need to pay Microsoft the $20 for the HotMail Plus, or subscribe to their internet plan. The only other thing you can try is to Download the Opera Mini Web Browser, and access it through that.-
    Nice, isn't it? The only problem with accessing it through Opera is that it takes forever. Wouldn't it be nice if it was pushed like every other major email service?

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I thought m$ didn't like RIM cause the compete. And RIM does a better job at handhelds that mobile windows.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

bill gates is just mad because he couldnt corner this market. You would think after 60 billion he would be happy enough, lol