Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ok. im now online on a main pc and want to try and get this ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

darrenraymond no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

ok. im now online on a main pc and want to try and get this going. Im now able to get into the screen where it allows me to add new email address to my phone.
    I phoned my service provider to ask them how i go about gett an @blackberry.net email account and they said they dont really know and the best thing would be to go to blackberry's webiste and register(whether they charge they didnt know either)

ok. so i went to the following link in order to setup my blackberry email account and instead of showing@blackberry.net, it only come up as @o2email.co.uk.

Surely i can get this done. Any uk users online who has setup email address consisting of @blackberry.net??

Phoned blackberry today and wasted half an hour of my life. I rung twice and both times they couldn't help me. Told me it would be my service provider who would give the address. They tried to put me through to customer service but both times I was on hold for 15 odd mins.

Anybody else know how I can get such an email account

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

If you were able to get into the screen where you can add e-mail addresses, that means you've already assigned yourself the blackberry.net address.

For instance, I'm on AT&T and when I log into BIS with my user name, that is also my BlackBerry e-mail address:

yourname@yourcarrier.blackberry.net.

Does that make sense?

Darren,

What device are you using? Do you have an icon on your home screen for the BB e-mail account?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12