This week I changed devices form a 8700 (AT&T) to a 8830 (Sprint) due to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

cawilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Post Service Book Information?

Advertisement

This week I changed devices form a 8700 (AT&T) to a 8830 (Sprint) due to a company directive. I used the BB desktop software to "Switch Devices" and all went pretty well. I have a lingering problem I can not seem to figure out. When I receive a long email and scroll down to the end and it says "More available" I use menu to request "More" and I get the following message: "More request cannot be completed. Service book information not found" I am using Empower mail reader and I thought this may be the problem, but I uninstalled and the problem persists. Sounds like I need to resend service books but I'm not sure how to do it specifically for this or on this unit. Thanks for any help.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    You can go to the Sprint BIS site - http://sprint.blackberry.com/ and resend your service books or through your bb by going to options>advanced>host routing table>highlight bolded numbers>menu>register

PIN/ID
    Thanks for the response. To be clear this is BES problem only, my BIS accounts work fine. Other symptoms include no attachments can be opened and when a mail comes in and I reply, the "Send" option is not available on the reply. Newly composed mails work fine. I did a clean uninstall of the Desktop Software and deleted my Desktop (CMME) service book on the hand held. Still no solution.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    It looks like you need to have your device activated on the Enterprise server, or re-activated. If that doesn't work, your network administrator needs to wipe your device and then do the reactivation. This should correct the no "Send" option. Getting "More" of the email can be resolved by your network administrator as well. The BES can control everything on the device.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    Thanks! Reactivation on the ES fixed it all.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    now wait... I just recently started having this problem too. However I am on BIS and have sent my service books again several times and done battery pulls. I have backed up, done a wipe and restore to a different saved day, nothing. I am with ATT and cant figure this one out. I did look under my service books and have all MMS/SMS and every other service book needed...WTF?!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do a backup of your device then wipe it and do a selective restore and be sure not to restore the Service Book database to your device. Restore everything except for that. You can do this using the advanced option in Backup and Restore.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    now wait... I just recently started having this problem too. However I am on BIS and have sent my service books again several times and done battery pulls. I have backed up, done a wipe and restore to a different saved day, nothing. I am with ATT and cant figure this one out. I did look under my service books and have all MMS/SMS and every other service book needed...WTF?!
    did you contact RIM? you know that they have to change your PIN from your old service books and put the new PIN in? i had the same problem and after i got my new device i thought the service books automatically updated the new PIN but i was wrong.