Hi everyone. I assume this may be a simple answer for you all but i ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

sprintbb no está en línea Stack level 1

Separate Email Folders

Advertisement

Hi everyone. I assume this may be a simple answer for you all but i can't figure it out for the life of me. I currently have my corporate email and Yahoo email configured through my bb. But i can't figure out how to separate the two inboxes so they appear as different email folders when all my apps are shown on the home screen on my 8130. Your help would be really appreciated as i've given up looking for the answer but i still want the two separated out.

Thanks!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Separate Email Folders

Hey sprint,

You can't separate the emails from the main message folder, but your BIS email such as Yahoo, should also have their own icon. So even though all emails go into the message folder, you could in a way sort them by only looking in the Yahoo icon.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

As far as I know, there is no way to do this. I have two separate emails set up as well and they go to the same folder. There is a way to separate MMS/SMS from Email, but not to separate multiple Emails.
    /~*brooke

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Each email account that you set up in BIS will have its own *folder/icon* -- if you don't see all of them, maybe u have them hidden or maybe change the theme?

Yahoo actually looks like the Y in yahoo -- they get their own icon

sprintbb no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Each email account that you set up in BIS will have its own *folder/icon* -- if you don't see all of them, maybe u have them hidden or maybe change the theme?

Yahoo actually looks like the Y in yahoo -- they get their own icon
    Yeah i definitely have the Yahoo icon but it doesn't make sense to have the two folders but have emails from my yahoo go into both folders....

i'm loving the BB but the email for all it's positives does have some basic limitations that leaves me shaking my head...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well, i look at it this way...it gives you two choices.

1) have all your mail dumped into one box -- messages
    2) hide messages, then you can see each mailbox separately and bam...no more confusion

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

When I first got my bb i was confused as well, I have 5 email addresses and they were all going to the same folder. i realised that this is the main message folder, which i still have, but your bb should also create individual icons for all your email addresses in the min menu. It did for me. I have five different mail icons for each email address, and the one which also has all of them in it which you are talking about.