I get docs sent to me via email and I was wondering why I cant ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

Question saving attachments to phone

Advertisement

I get docs sent to me via email and I was wondering why I cant save them to my SD card instead of opening them.

Most files sent to me are either .dxf or .dwg so they cant be opened but I'd like to save them so that I can access them while plugged in via USB instead of now where i have to forward the email to my comcast account get on a internet computer download the file save to my BB go back to my desk modify the file and then save it to my bb then email it out.

really long process i'd like to avoid.

Please help.
    and yes i have the attachment service installed.
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Quote Originally Posted by bfdm_mexi View Post
    I get docs sent to me via email and I was wondering why I cant save them to my SD card instead of opening them.

Most files sent to me are either .dxf or .dwg so they cant be opened but I'd like to save them so that I can access them while plugged in via USB instead of now where i have to forward the email to my comcast account get on a internet computer download the file save to my BB go back to my desk modify the file and then save it to my bb then email it out.

really long process i'd like to avoid.

Please help.
    and yes i have the attachment service installed.
    Unfortunately If you can't save the attachment to the SD card unles it is a Media file, some sort of picture or video, or MP3, to open them you migh find something to open them with here http://handango.com but this would be thrid party.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 04-15-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821
    Boooo! ok I figured as much
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA