I have an 8100 using BIS to access one Exchange email account from my own ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

CAL7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Reply-To Multiple Aliases possible ?

Advertisement

I have an 8100 using BIS to access one Exchange email account from my own domain using POP3. So far, everything works great. But, I would like to be able to send mail with different "from" and "Reply-To" addresses.

On my PC, outlook allows me to setup an account with anything I want in these fields, e.g. my domain is "abc.com" and I can send from "me@abc.com" or "metoo@abc.com" ad infinitum. Likewise, my exchange server allows me to specify the aditional ones as email aliases and they all forward to my main account, e.g. "metoo@abc.com" goes to "me@abc.com".

My BB-8100 uses BIS to fetch mail from "me@abc.com" and I can send from that same address. Is there a way for me to send from "metoo@abc.com" (still having the mail actually go from "me@abc.com")?

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Reply-To Multiple Aliases possible ?

i dont know about a "from" field, but I think you can log into your BIS account and edit your REPLY TO field on all sent items.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....