Hi All, We recently moved from Vodafone to O2 as our business provider and as ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

hermit9536 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot reply to redirected Notes 6.5 email - help!

Advertisement

Hi All,

We recently moved from Vodafone to O2 as our business provider and as a result lost the facitlity to connect to iNotes as all the O2 BIS servers are, i assume, running V2.0 and thus have lost that facility.

As a work around for my MD I installed the mail connector onto a spare desktop, installed Lotus Notes 6.5 and emails sent to our corporate account started to reach the handheld (7290)

The problem I have is that any emails that arrive via this method cannot be replied to, a red cross appears and they fail.

The error message states "Message Status: Message included an invalid address" If I view the address on a standard Hotmail message the address looks completely standard.

If I remove the address, then re-add it with the [Use Once] option the mail will send no problem.

I cant figure this out and, so it seems, neither can O2 so far !!

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Regards

Chris

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Cannot reply to redirected Notes 6.5 email - help!

If you receive this message, one of the email addresses to which you are sending the message is invalid. Check the email addresses, correct the error, and resend the message.

Don't send from address book... try typing the TO: address manually. Then if that work remove & the manually resotre to address book