Hi, When I reply (or forward) to an email on my BB 8703e, I notice ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

arylin no está en línea Stack level 1

Relpy to email on BB

Advertisement

Hi,

When I reply (or forward) to an email on my BB 8703e, I notice that I cannot edit or comment in the original email text, I can only add to the top of the email.

Is there a way to edit the original email as you would on a Desktop Client?

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Arylin, first off welcome to the Stacks.

I'm not sure on this one, but sit tight and someone will be along shortly to help with your query!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hello arylin. You could try to copy the original message, paste it into a new message so you can edit it.

The whole point of a forwarded message is to include the original message the way it came, so I guess I understand the logic behind not being able to edit it.

Let us know how it goes...

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Arylin - you mentioned you wanted to be able to edit the original email. Are you referring to being able to delete the original text? If you are you can do that seeing how if you were replying to a email that was sent to you. After hit the R button or selecting the reply option all you would have to do is hit your trackwheel button and you will see a option to delete the original text. Doing it this way will atleast save you a little time if you wanted to reply without the original email being present in your reply.

arylin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would like to add comments within the sender's email. Just as you can do with any Desktop email client.

Copy & Paste would work, but it's very cumbersome and time consuming.