I got a 8130 yesterday and installed the software so it would redirect my email ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

goins007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Question about mail

I got a 8130 yesterday and installed the software so it would redirect my email from our my outlook program to my phone (our company uses exchange 07), however I the guy that runs our company email server told me I could just use the web mail address and do it that way and not have to have a pc on all the time. I set that up and turned off the redirect software on my PC. However now on my icon bar at the bottom of my BB screen I have the messages icon and the mail one for my company (globe with a little piece of mail) and they both show that I have new mail. Is there a way I can get it to only show up in my company mail icon and not the messages one? I'd rather just have that for txt's and such that I get from time to time. Any help is welcome.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    Not really. Think of it this way, the Message list is a display of all the different messages in the Messages Database. The Icon for you company mail you see is just an Icon to that list with a built in filter that is set to display only the messages in the Message Database from and to that email address. You can separate the SMS messages into an separate icon like your company email. Check the Options in Messages.

Hope that helps.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles