(Mods:I've searched for info,so redirect me,lock or delete this thread) On my TMO UK BIS ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

taylor no está en línea Stack level 1

Prosumer TMO UK BIS client

Advertisement

(Mods:I've searched for info,so redirect me,lock or delete this thread)

On my TMO UK BIS service I have no inbox,sent,draft mailboxs, useful when away from the Blackberry. On my Vodafone BIS I have a mail box to view.Can this be enabled on TMO or is it just how it is?

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Prosumer TMO UK BIS client

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~tmo uk recently upgraded its BIS service from 1.8 to 2.0. One of the things that's changed is u can no longer view ur mailbox online. Have u had ur voda bis account longer than tmo? Either voda haven't moved to the new bis or they haven't migrated u yet

taylor no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes the Voda account is older(So eventually it will disappear),shame as I found the service useful.
    Last edited by taylor; 01-21-2007 at 07:40 AM.

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah it is useful, but a lot of folk never used it I think that's y rim pulled it. U can call voda and find out when ur likely to be migrated... I know tmo migration keeps getting postponed so u mite have it a while...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Call and ask if they are going to make the transition manditory or optional. I know that some carriers have made it manditory for new accounts and optional for existing accounts. And some just made it manditory. Here in the U. S. Cingular has left it optional for existing 1.8 users. I haven't transitioned because I need the ability to create "Folders" and file messages to keep my Message list usable.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles