Okay I set up my Gmail account to my 8320, and everytime I send a ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

dynamiks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2421890A

Problems with Gmail and BIS - Please Help!

Advertisement

Okay I set up my Gmail account to my 8320, and everytime I send a message from my Blackberry's Gmail account, it will send me a copy of the email to my Inbox, which is seperate from the "sent" message that is already left there. So basically I am left with 2 copies after sending an email. I have been sitting here trying to figure out what the hell the problem is, but I cannot figure it out.

Also since I keep hearing about the outages that keep happening from RIM, do you think it would just be safer to have all my email from my GMail account forwarded to my Blackberry.net address, or is it better to keep it the way I have it set up now?

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

dynamiks no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2421890A

Re: Problems with Gmail and BIS - Please Help!

Ok I just figured out I needed to set up a filter, so mods you can lock or delete this thread.

Thanks.

jagooch no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Problems with Gmail and BIS - Please Help!

Well, how did you set up the filter? I made a filter called "Sent Mail" and put my email address in the "from" field, with the action being "forward" if no filter matches. However, every time I send an email from my Outlook client through gmail ( which is the only account in BIS ) , I still see the copy of the sent mail in my BB inbox.

And yes, the filter is checked, so it should be working.

Any way to fix this?