Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ever since yesterday afernoon, I have not been receiving yahoo emails on my 8700c. I ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Problems receiving yahoo email

Advertisement

Ever since yesterday afernoon, I have not been receiving yahoo emails on my 8700c. I called Cingular tech and they had me re-send my service and also delete and re-add my yahoo account. Did not work. Then, I was put in touch with a BB tech. Apparently there is a wide spread issue and they are working on it. I heard on another forum that there is an issue with yahoo and BB is working with yahoo to resolve it. Anyone experience this? Very frustrating from a new BB user since this past Saturday

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Problems receiving yahoo email

Like I said previously, I cannot put my yahoo account onto my BB. Just re-tried.

paulsbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242C46E0

I exp the same issue with yahoo in the evening. I spent three hours on the phone with rim. I am now receiving stuff. Attachments are a no go the first time once I make a second request they come through. I hope this was the last of it. I am aldo new on the bb left my treo.

LaZyBoYx15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30481A4C

I'm having the same problem with my company's email on one of the employee's BB. I spent hours talking to Nextel customer service and they still can't help me. Maybe it's a issue with BB?
    Love my first BlackBerry (Pearl)!
    PiN 204B103B

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Nah, it's not BB...too many others NOT having the problem.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I don't have the 8100, I have the 7100g and my Yahoo mail is pushing fine to my device...sorry you are having so many problems Walds...just don't give up. Once you get all the kinks worked out, you'll love the BB even more.

Wombat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2104929D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been having that problem with yahoo for a couple of months now. Sometimes it will take several days to receive yahoo mail. But if I send a message to myself, that causes all of the overdue email to be sent. Did the usual, deleted then added yahoo mail, resent service books, etc. I'm with tmo and haven't bothered tech support yet.

ifdgimli no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I have a 7130v and I'm receiving Yahoo Mail without problems.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have a 7250 with verizon and was having the same problem yesterday. Reset my account on the BIS with verizon and it seems to be working ok now

safah no está en línea Stack level 2

My BIS works fine....but when i receive long emails on my BB, and when i'm scrolling down, i get the following error:
    "more request cannot be completed. Service book information not found"

ndirish2001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by safah
    My BIS works fine....but when i receive long emails on my BB, and when i'm scrolling down, i get the following error:
    "more request cannot be completed. Service book information not found"
    Even since I upgraded the firmware on my Sprint-branded 7130e I've been having the same problem. I've tried resending the service books, but it still doesn't work. I can receive email just fine. I just can't get "more". Does anyone have any suggestions?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I received that error once or twice in my time with a BB. I dont remember what I did, Im sure either deleted some service books or just removed the battery and held the power button down for 30 seconds, and replaced the battery. Try the battery trick, see what happens.

Wombat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2104929D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just spent an hour with a RIM tech last night on this issue. He checked the server logs and found a server error for yahoo. Also he mentioned that if you have a lot of emails in your yahoo Inbox, that could affect receiving yahoo mail. More than around 800 would start to cause problems. I cleaned out my Inbox and have been receiving yahoo mail ok so far.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been getting spam in my inbox that I never got before. Also I have over 2500 emails in my in box and have never had these problems before

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been getting spam in my inbox that I never got before. Also I have over 2500 emails in my in box and have never had these problems before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast