I had my hotmail emails working fine ever since BIS2.5 but since last week I'm ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

cylus no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems receiving Hotmail emails to BB

Advertisement

I had my hotmail emails working fine ever since BIS2.5 but since last week I'm not receiving all my emails on my BB. When I do receive emails a bunch come all at once hours after the original email was sent. Also, I can't seem to forward any of my hotmail emails from my BB to anyone. I get an invalid email error message. (emails I try to send to work fine if sending from my .blackberry email)

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
    Thanks

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by cylus View Post
    I had my hotmail emails working fine ever since BIS2.5 but since last week I'm not receiving all my emails on my BB. When I do receive emails a bunch come all at once hours after the original email was sent. Also, I can't seem to forward any of my hotmail emails from my BB to anyone. I get an invalid email error message. (emails I try to send to work fine if sending from my .blackberry email)

Anyone know how to fix this problem?
    Thanks

Well the only fix for that is, MSN (Microsoft) wants you to subscribe to their email services, other than that they only want you to send emails via online. If you subscribe than you can utilize Outlook and or your BIS. But in my opinion Microsoft email is not worth it. The Best move to make is gmail, it may be a bit to resubscribe to everyone you've given your hotmail addy to but, unless you're ready to pay for email, there is no other way. And once you take it off your BIS, there's a good chance that you wont get it back on there.

As far as Forwarding, you can just don't use the Hotmail Email as the forwarding Email client.

cylus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Now, i'm not even receiving any emails at all. It's been 2 days and I have not gotten any emails. I guess it's time to use gmail.

RobYuriPrime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2155797c
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah I know mate iv got same problems with hotmail, what a pain it worked with my BB 8700g but not with BB 8310 very weird. Hope they can sort it out soon or something.

Add me to pin if you wanna chat

Rob