Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you do a search on RIM's support site, you will see that POP mailboxes ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

If you do a search on RIM's support site, you will see that POP mailboxes with more than 900 emails can cause push problems. Remember that gmail mailboxes use tags for those folders (inbox, archive, trash, etc) but the mailbox is one big file. Why not try creating a new gmail account, setup it up on your BB, and see if it delivers instantly. That would eliminate any issues on the BB side.

Dito no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC14
    Quote Originally Posted by whsbuss View Post
    If you do a search on RIM's support site, you will see that POP mailboxes with more than 900 emails can cause push problems. Remember that gmail mailboxes use tags for those folders (inbox, archive, trash, etc) but the mailbox is one big file. Why not try creating a new gmail account, setup it up on your BB, and see if it delivers instantly. That would eliminate any issues on the BB side.
    I hear ya, but the gigantic mailbox of Gmail was its original "selling point". Google's engineering of their mail app has been stellar so far - it seems unlikely that they would create something that could or would break BB connectivity. Plus, others aren't having any problems. My mailbox is relatively small compared to some other people I know, probably other BB/Gmail users as well.

Plus, ever since I got that unsolicited welcome message from the activation server yesterday, things have been all warm and fuzzy.

I remain, as always, confused.

-Dito

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12