[FONT=&quot] Hi Everyone, I have a problem, and I have looked over the posts in ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

edenbritt no está en línea Stack level 1

PIN IEMI release help needed - PLEASE

Advertisement

[FONT=&quot]
    Hi Everyone,

I have a problem, and I have looked over the posts in the forum and tried most of the options it seems and I am still no further forward. Let me tell you where I am right now:

I bought a Pearl 8100 on ebay.co.uk (i know i know how many times have you read this) at the time I was new to Blackberry so didn't realise the issue with a previously registered PIN account.

I had the phone shipped to Dubai where I am currently living. The phone was originally registered to 02 in the UK. I got an unloack code and unloacked the phone for any provider and any SIM. Next I tried to register the phone for email access with my local provider... getting the error that the an account already exists with this PIN.

The guy who sold the phone on ebay was selling a number of Blackberrys at the same time... i contacted him and he doesn't know the previous owner info. I also contacted 02 who will not let me release the PIN and IEMI without having the permission of the previous owner or have the previous owner contact them directly.

So I have been using my pearl as a regular cellphone for the last 5 months.

If anyone can help PLEASE let me know. I can send you my PIN and IEMI if this will help. I seem to be going around in circles.

Thanks in advance

Eden
    [/FONT]

dalgibbard no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you get any response to this in the end?

edenbritt no está en línea Stack level 1
    no repose from anyone yet....! still trying

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    PM ME the IMEI and PIN number please. Not promising anything, but I will see if I can get "someone" to do it.