Hey everyone! Besides sending a Picture through Email, was wondering if there is ANY way ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Amandas no está en línea Stack level 1

Pictures

Advertisement

Hey everyone! Besides sending a Picture through Email, was wondering if there is ANY way to send a Picture through a text, with a Blackberry Pearl 8130? or is there any other way close to it? with out having to send an Email. Thank You!
    ~AmandaLyn<3~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    it depends on your carrier. Some allow mms, some dont (i know sprint dont have mms feature, but nextel does). If not, then the only option is pic mail.. Or through instant messenger. BB messenger, or aim if im correct..

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    There is another way using the 10 digit phone number and email add for example, Alltel PCS: 10-digit-phone number@message.alltel.com
    AT&T 10-digit-phone number@mobile.att.net
    Nextel 10-digit-phone number@messaging.nextel.com
    Sprint PCS 10-digit-phone number@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    VZW 10-digit-phone number@myvzw.com
    T Mobile 10-digit-phone number@tmomail.net

Its inconvenient, but hopefully only a temporary work around I saw somebody else post about sms for sprint ( I'm assuming that who you have being that I belive they are the only ones that arent capbale that carry the 8130) in the works. There have been alot of threads here about this issue. Hope that helps...
    "This life almost didn't happen"