Hey! As the thread title suggests I was mid type and my BB rang, because ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

AngeliciousDeli no está en línea Stack level 1

Phonecall while composing email - where did it go?!!

Advertisement

Hey!

As the thread title suggests I was mid type and my BB rang, because I didn't select a recipient to the email it hasn't saved itself as a draft.

Does anyone know which magical land this email has gone to, or has it gone forever? I have viewed all folders in this particular email address (as I have 3 others on the BB) and have not found it!

If you have any suggestions, I would be grateful x

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Try searching for it. In your messages scroll to the top click and scroll to search. Click search and scroll down and change 'show' to 'draft only' and services to 'all'.

Then search and see what you come up with. Hope this helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hello Chatster

Thanks very much for your post. Unfortunately I tried that earlier but to no avail. Looks like it's disappeared forever!

Note to self and fellow stackers: put a name into your email while typing to ensure it is saved as a draft if an unexpected call comes through!

Many thanks Chatster

sender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C1561
    Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I always seem like I have to go back and delete drafts after my phone rings and I just end up talking to the person instead.

Hey
    That is the first time I've ever composed an email without adding the recipient, so I can't definitely say that always happens but the email I was typing was long and needed to be sent.

Let me know. x

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I have received phone calls while composing emails, and it has never been a problem; once I finish the phone call and return to Messages, I find myself where I left off -- no draft saved or anything... the editing app is just there, waiting for me!

That is with standard BB email, BIS, working with pushed Yahoo / Gmail.

Are you using something else?

[Uh.. Angelicious... Jeepers, kreepers, where dj'you get those weepers.. and that wonderful name?! ]

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeliciousDeli View Post
    Hello Chatster

Thanks very much for your post. Unfortunately I tried that earlier but to no avail. Looks like it's disappeared forever!

Note to self and fellow stackers: put a name into your email while typing to ensure it is saved as a draft if an unexpected call comes through!

Many thanks Chatster
    Ya I find that odd that it would dissapear. I replicated what you did on your phone, and couldn't get the unsaved (with no address) draft to dissapear... Who knows! Good luck with other email !