I just started receiving this on Friday from OZ (BB IM). Code: Uncaught exception: 0 ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

Question OZ: Uncaught exception: 0 >= 0

Advertisement

I just started receiving this on Friday from OZ (BB IM).
    Code:
    Uncaught exception: 0 >= 0
    It was working fine for weeks, then blammo.
    I rebooted, pulled battery, uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled then pulled battery then reinstalled, nothing seems to fix it.

supaman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by o1sowise View Post
    I just started receiving this on Friday from OZ (BB IM).
    Code:
    Uncaught exception: 0 >= 0
    It was working fine for weeks, then blammo.
    I rebooted, pulled battery, uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled then pulled battery then reinstalled, nothing seems to fix it.

Reload the OS if at the end of application loader you get finish and advanced make sure to click on advanced and check the bottom box that says erase all existing applications hope that helps.

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman View Post
    Reload the OS if at the end of application loader you get finish and advanced make sure to click on advanced and check the bottom box that says erase all existing applications hope that helps.
    Is there any other way to fix this, besides reloading the OS?

I've done that 3-4 times since I got the BB in October and it usually takes me a day or so to get all my stuff back the way I like it. I really cannot afford that kind of time right now, especially since I expect to be reloading the new 4.5 OS any day now, I'd rather not do it now too.

What does this error mean, other than the app has lost its mind (since obviously zero is greater than or equal to zero).

supaman no está en línea Stack level 2
    just a software corruption in one of the databases i presume but no way around it but an os reload.