Just wondering if there is a feature in Outlook Email to automatically forward all received ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jolen712 no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook Email to Gmail

Advertisement

Just wondering if there is a feature in Outlook Email to automatically forward all received and sent messages from Outlook to my Gmail account? Since my company does not support BES I would like to find a way to receive my company email to my BB. Thanks!

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Outlook Email to Gmail

You can setup a mail rule in Outlook to forward all incoming mail to another address. In Outlook open the rules option under Tools, choose new rule and walk through the screens to specify the account and the account to forward to. This will probably require Outlook to be open all the time and to check mail say every ten minutes.

The other option is to see if you can set a mail forward rule on the mail server so Outlook does not have to stay open or setup a BIS account that POP's your company mail server for the mail. This would requre knowing what the settings for your company mail server are and that they allow it also.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Can you not setup your company email on your BIS website? If you are using Outlook, you should have no problem doing this. Just under advanced options of your Outlook program, tell it to leave messages on the server.

Post back with any questions or problems and welcome to the "Stacks".
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Thanks for the suggestions. But instead of messing with our company server. I have decided to wait for the results of the thread below:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...bis_users.html

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

does your company offer owa (outlook web access)? if so, you can probably set that up through your bis configuration. some companies won't allow the server-based rules, and even auto-forward can be crippled. owa is sometimes the only solution...

Just want to ask some experts in this thread if this is possible. I went to Outlook and set a new rule that will forward all emails sent by co workers that I specified to a gmail account. Since this gmail account is set up on my Curve, I was hoping I can receive these emails to my phone. My purpose is instead of BES this is another way of receiving Work email from Outlook (Microsoft Exchange Server) to my phone. For some reason this is not working. Has anyone else tried this and it works? If it works please advise how it was set up. Thanks in advance.