The problem is that when a user creates a an appointment in their calendar for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

barcullen no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Outlook 2007/Blackberry

Advertisement

The problem is that when a user creates a an appointment in their calendar for themselves contacts (internal & external) are added in as well and invitations are sent. This is a big problems as random contacts are being invited to meeting that they should not be. This is happens to 4 users all are using outlook 2007 and blackberry pearls on the blackberry enterprise server.
    Has anybody seen this problems before or can help out?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I am using Outlook 2007 and on a BES and have not had this issue. Have a you tried a reinstall of Outlook? Does it only do this when appts are created using the BB or when they are created using Outlook?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

barcullen no está en línea Stack level 1
    As this is happening with 3 users i dont think that a reinstall of outlook will work. The appts are created in outlook but it does not happen to all appts only a few. I have also noticed that the contacts being added into the appts aren't as random as i thought they are the same for each user. But no one user has all contacts in his address book and the addresses are not in the global address list