Hi everyone, newbie question -- searched forum but cannot find anything!! 1. I receive emails ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

animasana no está en línea Stack level 1

original email dissappears from email list after replying

Advertisement

Hi everyone, newbie question --
    searched forum but cannot find anything!!

1. I receive emails from people who are on the GAL (global address list) on our exchange server as well as people from other companies.

2. When I reply to the emails from ppls with addresses outside the GAL (eg a gmail/other-domain.com address) both the initial email and my reply stay in the main messages folder.

3. When I reply to certain emails from ppl who are within the GAL, the sent message stays, but not the original message, which is a bit annoying.

4. When I search for all of that person's emails, the original one is still there, although it is not in the main message folder.

This only happens for SOME people in our organisation, and not others. (eg with my secretary its fine, with another colleague down the hall, the original dissappears.

HELP!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: original email dissappears from email list after replying

it might some sort of policy set forth by your admin> i would recommend checking with your admin to find out. You could try a battery pull and see if that reset everything and fixes your issue.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

animasana no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: original email dissappears from email list after replying

thanks harry, ill give that a try as well as talk to our bb admin. (sry for late response, was at a family do!)

will keep you updated.