I have tried everything, spent 3 hours in chat with AT&T data support trying to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Smile Not recieving gmail through BIS at AT&T

Advertisement

I have tried everything, spent 3 hours in chat with AT&T data support trying to set up a simple gmail account. I have deleted and added the gmail account, have done a hard reset, then even a device wipe(complete) reinstalled the OS.....ect, ect. I still cannot get gmail to send my mail! Anyone? Please. I have BIS through AT&T and it's on a 8100c. Thanks

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Why don't you set up a filter in Gmail that will forward emails to your @carrier.blackberry.com address?

Sorry to hear about all your problems.

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Did you enable pop access in GMail? In GMail go to settings, enable pop access from here on (if you enable pop for all mail, it will send all your old archived mail to the handset also)

yep, enabled pop and even set up the imap...nothing. I was going to set the filter but I can't even get my @att.blackberry.net email either. Data tech support couldn't figure it out either. After we worked for 3 hours it worked for about 15 minutes and then stopped agian. Any other ideas? Thanks for the replies!

I think I'll post down on the AT&T forum too- to see if anyone there can figure it out.