Hopefully someone can solve my riddle! I work for a company that has an outside ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

plakelly no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Not receiving email when sent to distribution list.

Advertisement

Hopefully someone can solve my riddle!

I work for a company that has an outside email/blackberry provider. One of my users doesn't receive any emails that are sent to a distribution list that he is apart of. He will receive the email in his outlook but it will not come through to his BB. He has no filters set on his BB and he has no rules in his outlook that moves those emails to subfolders. I called our email helpline and they were of course no help. Any ideas of ways to troubleshoot this?

Thanks so much!

PS I am in California and he is in Dallas so I have to be able to explain everything over the phone.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you say an outside mail provider, do you mean a hosted BES account? (could be something in the setting of the BES account if that is the case) - though it certainly does sound like a filter problem. Do they receive mail if they're in the .cc list as well?

plakelly no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Fixed

Thank you for your help. It actually was filtering. Well sort of...for some reason he had switched the setting "If no filters apply send to blackberry" he had it on No and when we switched it to yes he started to receive Distribution List emails. That teaches me to trust what a user says! Thanks again!