Hi, I just know that someone out there can help me! I use a MAC ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Peta no está en línea Stack level 1

Not getting all emails & User name problem!

Advertisement

Hi,

I just know that someone out there can help me!

I use a MAC Powerbook G4, PocketMac for BB and a BB Pearl 8100.

I can't remember my User Name () so cannot log into the BB help system. I am not receiving any messages to a second email account that currently forwards via my main email account:

E.G. My main email address is XXXX@XXXXXXX.com
    I have a second email address which is used for sending and receiving a specific client's emails. Their server is set up to forward emails sent to me at that second address through my personal email account.

Those emails come through to me on my computer as addressed to the second email address BUT never reach my BB. Is this something I can solve as I'm only getting half my emails when I'm away from my Mac????

Both addresses worked perfectly on my BB until April 2007 when the 2nd one appears to have ceased.

Then there's more trouble because I can't log into my account to try and check whether things have beens set up properly. I cannot remember my User name.

Has anyone got any suggestions for either of these problems?!
    Thanks in advance.

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Not getting all emails & User name problem!

There has been a outage this could still be affecting you. otherwise try turning off your phone and pulling the battery for 30 seconds. that is all that i can think of