Hello, I recently deleted the service books to be able to take advantage of BIS ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

DaveG8100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New mail indicator not functioning properly

Advertisement

Hello,

I recently deleted the service books to be able to take advantage of BIS 2.3 with T-Mobile. I have 2 personal email accounts I access with the Blackberry 8100. Prior to my new service books when I would receive a new email the red asterisk icon would appear on the default message folder and the email account it corresponded with. Now the red new mail indicator only appears on the default message folder. I have checked to make sure the general email option is set to display the new message indicator.

Any idea why this has changed?

Thanks!

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Re: New mail indicator not functioning properly

Quote Originally Posted by DaveG8100
    Hello,

I recently deleted the service books to be able to take advantage of BIS 2.3 with T-Mobile. I have 2 personal email accounts I access with the Blackberry 8100. Prior to my new service books when I would receive a new email the red asterisk icon would appear on the default message folder and the email account it corresponded with. Now the red new mail indicator only appears on the default message folder. I have checked to make sure the general email option is set to display the new message indicator.

Any idea why this has changed?

Thanks!
    power cycle

DaveG8100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: New mail indicator not functioning properly

Thanks. I did remove the battery and that hard reset fixed the issue.