Why do I keep egtting Messages from the Blackberry network that say: "This is a ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Danimal no está en línea Stack level 2

Network Messages

Advertisement

Why do I keep egtting Messages from the Blackberry network that say: "This is a message used to carry data between the Blackberry Handheld and an associated server......" I know I have seen someone else ask about this but I can't find where?

Also I can't send using my BB. I can reply and it goes alright. I noticed if I reply it states that the message is sent from the web client but if I try and create on it states that it is sent from Desktop(Secure). I tried changing the setting via the BB but haven't seen it change yet.

Re: Network Messages

Ok I think I might have figured out the problem. When I selected a contact from my address book and selected send email to At the top of the email it show sent Sent Using Desktop. Well I clicked the scroll wheel over it and selected to change the option and was able to set it to Web Client....vuala it worked. Now does anyone know how to get this as the default setting? I was able to get the POP3 settings on my exchange server set straight (had to configure the ISA server too) and this is why I am now getting my mail. Anyone who know how to change the default setting let me know. Please. Thanks.

Well this is fun. I had found the right place to change the option under options>advanced option> Message Services. I just powered down my BB and then powered it back up and the setting went into effect. Hope this helps someone else out in the future.

squished18 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the info. Always appreciated.

parker@amp-elec no está en línea Stack level 1

fantastic help thanks