I'm trying to help my mom out with something here. I did some searching but ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

need one MSN email address to be pushed to 2 BBs on BIS.....How??

I'm trying to help my mom out with something here. I did some searching but didn't find anything helpful.

My dad has a BB Pearl 8130, my mom just ditched her HTC 6800 for a Curve and added their email address to it.

She can send emails just fine but they only get pushed to the pearl, not the curve. I've tried rebooting, re-registering, resending service books. The only think that worked was to delete the email address from the curve BIS and then re-add it then one test email went through. Everything after that went to the pearl only.

After a call to CS she was told that BIS would only push the email to one BB, but that something could be changed in MSN to correct that but they didn't know what. The account is a premium MSN account if that matters.

Any help or suggestions would be great......thanks
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me:)
    Azstar as far as I know this is impossible to do. However I have seen my clients accomplish this a few different ways.
    -Use pop3 for one blackberry and IMAP for the other (Not sure if this still works).
    -Set up an auto forward address (copy) to an alternative email address and setup with BIS.
    -Setup one BB to use Desktop Redirector and the other to use BIS.

Let me know if any of these solutions work for you