hiya all, need a bit of help as i'm lost for ideas. Have two clients ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Need Help With BIS Accounts

Advertisement

hiya all, need a bit of help as i'm lost for ideas.

Have two clients that are on BIS both on o2 uk. They both use they bb to send/recieve emails to they office, which uses a point of sale system to display the e-mails they send back to the office. they recieve e-mails fine from the POS system.

BB1 - 8700g BIS v1.8
    BB2 - 8100 BIS v2.0

the problem is when BB2 sends an e-mail back to the pos system the body of the e-mail is unreadable?? you are only able to read the subject

eg

subject - Test
    "body" - Zv=abyGnamI-.Ujls

when BB1 sends an e-mail back the whole e-mail is readable. have tried to resolve the issue but still no luck. if anyone has had this before could you provide some insight to the issue. the only thing i haven't tried yet was to get account set up on BIS v1.8

thanx for you help in advance . zugga

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9
    Hiya zugga. Try swapping SIM cards and see if the problem replicates itself. The opportunity for this switch facilitates a cold reboot anyway. I would then call O2 data support and see if they can help. They are better than most if you are lucky and get a good tekky. Failing that, you could go to the O2 BB site and ensure you have the most up to date OS for the Pearl.