I got a new device to replace one that went out. Forgot my login and ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6

need help forgot login

Advertisement

I got a new device to replace one that went out. Forgot my login and have a new pin and cannot change device on server. It will not let me create a new account. I messed up!

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Go to the setup email icon on your device and it should recognize the new device and ask if you want to switch devices.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Did you set up your username@mycingular.blackberry.net email address? Do you have any messages that have been sent to that account? If so, open one, scroll to the TO: field, open the menu and Select Show Address. Your login username will be what is in front or the @ sign. Then you can check the Forgot my password and get it.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    You could also call your carrier and have them either reset it or delete it so you can create a new one.

afterburner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Yeah, I often find this thing is headache... if you forgot your User ID and tried to use forgot password, you will only get password for that User ID -- they do not send you the User ID information. It would be nice if they do that -- rather than calling the customer service and request that information.

I guess this is due to security reason? If someone lost their BlackBerry, they could go online and get User ID and Password, and snoop around?

Anyway, the User ID doesnt have to match with the email address -- such as "username@...." you can have "username1234" as User ID then email address would be "username04014@...." so it doesn't really help if they're different.
    The AfterBURNER

PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i found my pin tot get the password but it couldn't send it because my pin changed. I called tech support but they said they couldn't reset it because it is under the company's name. So my manager will file the request to reset it. SO FAIR WARNING DO NOT FORGET YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD. I guess I can only laugh at myself and count it as a good lesson in life.

PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Just by chance I tried creating a new account yesterday and it worked. Wow the blackberry always comes through.

simoth no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: need help forgot login

I bought an unlocked blackberry 8820. The previous service provider was At&t, but I never
    registered to use the phone with them.
    I moved to Colombia and got a plan with a service provider here.
    Everything functions properly in the phone except for the e-mail set-up.
    When I try to create an "new e-mail account" it tells me that an "account already excists with
    that PIN". I am able to retrieve the password but not the login name.
    I took the phone to the service provider and they say that when they enter that PIN they don't
    see any information regarding my phone.
    Does anyone know how to get the login name?
    Thanks

groundzero2010 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: need help forgot login

I've got a 8310 newly purchased and setup the email through the blackberry. I later tried to add a hotmail email to it as well so I got on my desktop and went to login. I forgot my BIS password and had it sent to my device through my pin. I got a message saying there is no username/password with this device. Or something along those lines. My @att.blackberry.net email on my device works fine. What in the world happened?