Hello, Got my phone back up, but went to update to 4.2 and pick the ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

blueydfox no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help :(

Advertisement

Hello, Got my phone back up, but went to update to 4.2 and pick the wrong one. Their are two choices. Now I do not have web access and no compose options(icon). I could really need you all help on this one. Thanks Cherie'

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Need help :(

Quote Originally Posted by blueydfox
    Hello, Got my phone back up, but went to update to 4.2 and pick the wrong one. Their are two choices. Now I do not have web access and no compose options(icon). I could really need you all help on this one. Thanks Cherie'
    You have to resend your service books, check if the wireless connection and Data service is ON.

By the way what OS did you install in your Pearl?

let us know so we can help you futher...

Cheers

Actually I have a 7520 and if you could verse me on how to redo my service books that would be totaly cool. Thanks Cherie'

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

I have an 8100 so the steps might not be exact - go to Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table... there hit Menu and select Register Now.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The first thing to try is to go to Options/Advanced Option/Host Routing Table and from the Menu, select Register Now. You should receive a message stating that your BB has been registered to the network. Once you receive that message, do a cold reboot by removing the battery and after about 15 - 30 sec reinstalling it. After everything completes, you should have your Browser icons back.

If not you will need to log into your BIS account and send your service books from there.

hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Hello and thanks very much. Now all I have to do is get my compose icon and that disappeard when I update the software also. Cherie'