My device recives/sends corporate email via our enterprise server. I have also POP'd several private ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

doverblack no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Mixed corporate and private email accounts

Advertisement

My device recives/sends corporate email via our enterprise server. I have also POP'd several private email accounts to the device. I understand that email is received separately on the device from the different accounts/servers.

My question: when responding to an email from my private account, is there any comingling of traffic (specifically, would a reply to an email from my private account be routed through or in any way visible on the enterprise server - or does the reply simply get routed back through the server that redirected the mail originally)

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    BIS accounts go directly to through the BIS server, not your BES.

However, be careful. When you're in Messages, be sure you're using your "Desktop" email and not one of your BIS email accounts to send FROM. If you scroll all the way to the top you'll see the account you're sending from. The BlackBerry also SEEMS to remember which account you use to send to specific users.

Also, check out my tip for making Messages more manageable:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...229#post324229
    JerryD