I have a new 8830. Our company uses Yahoo bizmail and Outlook. My problem is ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

dantsteinman no está en línea Stack level 1

Missing emails

Advertisement

I have a new 8830. Our company uses Yahoo bizmail and Outlook. My problem is that some of my email which makes it to Outlook does not make it to my BB. It makes no sense. In theory, both Outlook and BB are pulling email (or receiving) from the same source (Yahoo). I'm not talking about spam. These are important emails that find their way to Outlook but never arrive on my BB.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

bamaandjrfan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FCFA91

Re: Missing emails

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~have a relevant question also. I set up my personal yahoo email to come to my tmo pearl. It worked for about a week but doesn't anymore. Any ideas? Thanks

dantsteinman no está en línea Stack level 1

This must be a bug in the BB since nobody seems to have an answer.

cmpfau no está en línea Stack level 2

I have 8830 from sprint and have had it for about a week. Mine is doing the same thing. Using BIS and my work email. I get random emails, I will get some but not all my emails that I receive in outlook. So far I have not figured this out, I was wondering if you have?

PIN/ID

well I have the same problem on my 2 day old 8830 with sprint. I set up BIS with 3 email accounts. An army one which is always 20 minutes behind, an edu one which is hit and mis and a gmail one which is realtime email. so go figure

cmpfau no está en línea Stack level 2

That is the one that I am having the most problems with, edu account.

As of this weekend it has worked alright, a little more than the 15 minutes but at least I am getting them all. On Thursday and Friday I was getting random emails. I don't know why I was getting some and not all. Still have not figured it out other than must be Sprint BIS's problem?

nyucdbb no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm having emails sent to my verizon 8830 but for some reason they're not showing up on my computer. Anyone care to comment on this?

Blessings,

Dmitry