Hello, Let me get straight to the point... Sprint BIS plan w/ all my emails ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

setasai no está en línea Stack level 1

Missing Attachments when Forwarding emails problem

Advertisement

Hello,

Let me get straight to the point...

Sprint BIS plan w/ all my emails linked up to my BB curve 8330 w/ OS 4.5.0.77 official.

Gmail address is most used. I get an attachment from person A but when i forward to Person B... Person B does not get an email with attachments... All contents of the email are present except the attachments.

Attachments are approximately 10-800kb photos. I have checked the attachments and they are downloadable and viewable on the phone.

Any ideas? i'm scratching my head but this seems odd.

Anybody else having this issue and what might be the cause? Seems silly to strip out attachments.

Thx in advance.
    Sai

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The attachments can't be forwarded. They are not stored on the BIS servers. When you view attachements it downloads them from the source server when you request them. You must then save the attchments to your bb and then either send a new email or attach them to the forwarded mail yourself.

Or I believe if you use the gmail app for blackberry you may be able to forward like normal. But I'm not positive, I never tried to forward attachments with the gmail app. And that won't help with your non gmail addresses.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    I also heard that sprint strips the pics.. or is that the mms that is disabled. i would die if i had sprint.

Here's a link to Jerry D's mini version tracker, it has a link for downloading the google apps including the gmail app.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...n_tracker.html
    Last edited by azstar; 10-17-2008 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added link

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    you forgot the link.. here is google maps.

http://www.google.com/gmm/apps/v2.2....noss=1&eosr=on

You're right, I did forget the link.thanks sesso, that's what happens when I post before 6 a.m. And before coffee.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EDIT, thanks sesso, but the link you gave is for google maps, he needed the link for the gmail app. But I edited my post and added the link I forgot in to my other post
    Last edited by azstar; 10-17-2008 at 10:43 AM.

setasai no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh I see... why cant it forward the link to the server then? That makes things kinda difficult since most of the things i was trying to send contain multiple images.

Thanks anyways.

Give the gmail app a try.