I'm trying to limit my push e-mails to items from people I know. I'm on ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

csmith200 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Mass Filter shortcuts?

Advertisement

I'm trying to limit my push e-mails to items from people I know. I'm on BIS, rather than BES. It looks like the usual filter process would make me enter almost every one of a couple hundred addresses. I mainly use a Hotmail address. I used to be able to use a MSN Messenger filter to limit e-mail alerts to people already in my address book. Any way to achieve something similar with BIS filters without spending a weekend typing in each address?

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    What I've done in the past is set up a filter that denies push mail unless you set an exception.

If you want to receive email from *@mycompany.com, it's relatively easy; if you want to include more than one domain, it will be more typing on your part, but it's still easier to filter to allow emails you want, instead of typing every email address you don't want.

csmith200 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks but that'll still leave me creating custom rules for about 500 entries. A lot are from common domains like aol or hotmail. so filtering by domain won't help much. I'm hoping for something that will do something like use my entire address book as a filter: if you're in it, your e-mail gets pushed, if not, I see it later when I sign on to Hotmail.