I'm on BIS and I've been using the Mail Connector program (Desktop Redirector just stopped ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Mail Connector requires re-install everytime?

Advertisement

I'm on BIS and I've been using the Mail Connector program (Desktop Redirector just stopped working, so I don't use it).

The program is setup through the BB website, same as setting up other email accounts, just put in your work email and follow the settings.

It will download and install Mail Connector onto my computer and everything will work fine...until I restart or logoff and log in again. When I log in again, the Mail Connector program will start, but then give me a message that the server I'm connecting to is an invalid server for Mail Connector, and the program will shut down. I then have to uninstall the program, go back to the BB website, delete the email account, and then create the account again and go through all the steps (download and install the Mail Connector program again).

Anyone else have this problem? When it works, it works fine...but when you shut down or restart or logoff, you have to re-do everything.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

DarkGemini no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mail Connector requires re-install everytime?

These two links are now invalid. Do you remember what specifically they pointed to? I too have some questions about the Mail Connector. Thx.

barbuser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pin Me

I have the same problem with mail connector, ever get a response on why?

radgroup no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm just starting to setup my blackberry. Where exactly can i find the Mail Connector program to install?

danedel no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CF742

I dont have this issue, but whenever I chnage my NT login information, I usualy have to update the mail connector client for some reason...I have had it crash on me once, forcing me to go into the regestry and manually delete the reg key.

jbenef no está en línea Stack level 1

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? My MC works for about a week before I have to re-install.