I am using the BIS mail connector (vers 7.1011.151.0) on a PC to send my ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

mrsharris no está en línea Stack level 1

Mail Connector going away?

Advertisement

I am using the BIS mail connector (vers 7.1011.151.0) on a PC to send my Outlook email to my Tmob 8800. I no longer have the message (accidentally deleted it) received at my @blackberry.net address, but yesterday I received an email explaining that as of 1/27/08, the mail connector will no longer work. It had a link to the alternative, but as I mentioned, I accidentally deleted that email. Did this happen to anyone else?

haggisgirl no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Mail Connector going away?

This is the text of the email I received:

Dear BlackBerry Service Subscriber:
    As of January 27, 2008 Research In Motion (RIM) is discontinuing a feature of your BlackBerry service, BlackBerry® Mail Connector. If you do not take action by this date, you will not be able to send or receive emails using your BlackBerry® Mail Connector integrated account. RIM is pleased to offer you an alternative solution; to learn more please visit one of the following links:
    From your BlackBerry® smartphone or desktop computer please browse to:
    http://www.blackberry.com/mailconnector
    Alternatively, you can call RIM Customer Support at:
    North America: 1-877-255-2377 Option: 8
    UK: 44(0)808 100 7466 Option: 8
    Europe Outside of UK: +44 1753 558400 Option: 8
    Worldwide: Number 1-519-888-6181 Option: 8
    Thank you for your time, we look forward to helping you select an alternative BlackBerry solution.
    As a BlackBerry® Internet Service subscriber, you may receive important service related emails regarding your account. To review the Legal Terms and Conditions of your BlackBerry Internet Service account please visit:
    www.blackberry.com/eula
    Haggisgirl
    Why yes, that is my Miata. And, yes, it has a Ford 302.

mrsharris no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is exactly what I was looking for. I am next to install it and give it a shot.

nex014 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    255BDD2F

Re: Mail Connector going away?

I got that too. I am annoyed becuae I can't get the desktop redirector working properly. Messages get to my phone but I can't send from my work address. It was a great program and I will miss it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~