Ok, new to BB, last night i was messing around on the web, trying to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

tburt75 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401CB770

Mail Connector

Advertisement

Ok, new to BB, last night i was messing around on the web, trying to set up my email and whatever site i was on asked if i wanted to download the Mail Connector? i was at home so i said no (wanting it on my work computer)

Here i am, Monday, and can't for the LIFE of me remember where i was trying to set up my email on the web, OR find the mail connector for that matter...did i do it with the disc that came with the phone, or am i just completely dumbfounded at the moment and can't remember where i was.

I went to nextel's website. nothin
    blackberry.com. nothin.

did it on my handheld, asked to download the mail connector with only a 'cancel' option at the bottom.

Please help a poor fool.

jdemot no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Mail Connector

Hey there,

You'll need to go through the BIS setup from the computer you'd like to run Mail Connector from. When the initial setup fails (POP/IMAP) you'll be prompted to download Mail Connector via an Active X push to your browser (make sure you're using IE or an IE tab for this). If you CAN connect via POP but just want to use Mail Connector, you can intentionally enter a bad password and get the prompt that way.

hth

-me

tburt75 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401CB770

Re: Mail Connector

ahh, so i need my disk and install it on my computer at work. i got it. thanks.