Is it possible to get an email address you normally check with lotus notes to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5

Lotus notes?

Is it possible to get an email address you normally check with lotus notes to be "pushed" to your blackberry?

curve 8310 with at&t, BIS

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (
    First, allow me to express my condolences to you for having Lotus Notes. Second, yes you can have Lotus Notes email pushed to your blackberry but only if your company installs a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES). Without a BES you'd need to autoforward your email to a GMail account(preferred, see *), or Yahoo account, or Hotmail account, etc and do POP3 from there to your Blackberry. This would probably violate your company's policies (but technically it would work), and would make replies come from the external account.

* I prefer GMail because it POP3 syncs the blackberry to GMail in real-time, and because you can chnge the "reply-to" address that others will see so it appears to them that you are sending from Lotus Notes. Hotmail is a 15-minutes periodic sync...if you have an old Hotmail account; new regular Hotmail accounts won't do POP3. Yahoo syncs fast, but I don't think you can change the "reply-to" address.