So i just added the unlimited data/email plan on my pearl 8100 yesterday afternoon (sunday) ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

sbrooklyns no está en línea Stack level 1

Just added T-Mo unlimited data plan 19.99

Advertisement

So i just added the unlimited data/email plan on my pearl 8100 yesterday afternoon (sunday) via mytmobile.com. I was just wondering how long it would take before it actually started to work. They said that I would receive an SMS text about my purchase but I haven't gotten anything yet and the when I called CS, they said it could take up to 48 hours!!

has anyone done this and would you be able to tell me how long it would take before it's activated?

also, how would the following work?
    -bb messenger
    -browser? (i have opera mini [but it doesn't work], t-zones and i hear you get the little globe thing as well)
    -blackberry email?
    -AIM (would it work?)

the only thing that is working right now is:
    -MMS/SMS
    -gmail app
    -OZ IM

apologies for a long entry, but grateful to whoever can answer.

Akim281 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216E72B9
    mine worked a few hours after calling tmo to get it set up. bb messenger and the browser will work as soon as it is turned on. you will need to use setup wizzard to get your email working.

you may need to log on to tmo and send yourself your service books if you run into any problems.
    Last edited by Akim281; 10-13-2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: update

bigtrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME!!
    I Had A Problem A While Back With That. I Called C/s And They Updated My Service And Boom! I Was Up. Try Doing A Batt Pull Or Something (pull Battery Out For Like 15 Seconds Or So) If That Doesnt Work, Just Call Cs Again. Sorry, Thats The Best I Can Do.

Bb Mess. Is Really Cool. I Use It Every Single Day. You Just Need The Pin Number Of The Person Your Trying To Contact. And Their Email Address (i Think) It Works Like Im.

The Browser Will Display A Globe

Bb Email Is Also Something I Use Everyday, And Its Pretty Easy To Set Up. I Dont Remember How To Do It Because I Havent Done It In A Year, But I Remember It Being Simple

Hope That Helped A Lil
    STAY PHOKUZED!!!!
    WWW.WEMIX.COM/4711
    CHECK OUT PHOKUZ (FOCUS)
    WEMIX.COM'S TOP ARTIST!

danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    Turn off wireless and turn it on after 10 seconds or so
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrooklyns View Post
    So i just added the unlimited data/email plan on my pearl 8100 yesterday afternoon (sunday) via mytmobile.com. I was just wondering how long it would take before it actually started to work. They said that I would receive an SMS text about my purchase but I haven't gotten anything yet and the when I called CS, they said it could take up to 48 hours!!

has anyone done this and would you be able to tell me how long it would take before it's activated?

also, how would the following work?
    -bb messenger
    -browser? (i have opera mini [but it doesn't work], t-zones and i hear you get the little globe thing as well)
    -blackberry email?
    -AIM (would it work?)

the only thing that is working right now is:
    -MMS/SMS
    -gmail app
    -OZ IM

apologies for a long entry, but grateful to whoever can answer.
    Take the battery plate out and pull the battery while the device is still on. Put the battery back in and you should be good to go.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Concept Guest
    Most CS reps tell you that it will take hours for changes to take effect. But in reality most changes take effect within a few mins. As soon as the changes are put into the system either by making changes online to your plan or input by the CS rep, they are available to you. Its just a matter of when the service books get sent. You can send the service books yourself through Mytmobile BIS or just calling CS back and telling them to send them. All the service books needed for the phone are sent along with the email books.

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha. I did the same years ago. But mine worked right away. Actually few mins after. But remember its always good to do a battery pull that way it will refresh all the app for ur bb. Good luck. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~